FCA have published their business plan for the upcoming year.
The business plan focuses on the FCA’s priorities for 2021/2022 which include;
- new Consumer Duty
- changes in technology
- economic challenges brought by the Covid-19 pandemic
- strengthening rules on financial promotions
- consumer campaign on scams and high-risk investments
- improving diversity and inclusion
- supporting environmental sustainability
- establishment of new offices in Leeds, Belfast, Cardiff and expansion of Edinburgh office
Read the business plan in full here.